- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
KMC depts. to remain open on polling day
KARACHI: KMC Administrator Syed Hashim Raza Zaidi has said that KMC departments which include Administrator Secretariat, Municipal Secretariat, Municipal Services Department, Health Department, Medical Department, Media Management, Fire Brigade and Rescue Unit with reference to Election 2013 will remain open on three days of holidays.
He said that all officers and staff should remain present on duty and disciplinary action will be taken against the employees who will be found absent from their duty.
He said following the directives of Election Commission and Government of Sindh all officers and staff should be present in their offices all the time and perform their responsibilities with reference to Election 2013. Administrator Karachi Syed Hashim Raza Zaidi on Thursday reviewed the arrangements in his office and issued directives.