- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 1 hour ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 9 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 10 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 10 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 10 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 1 day ago
- Saudia Receives Diamond Status For Flight Health SafetyPosted 1 day ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
Khyber Student Union holds peace walk
Islamabad: The Chairman IPO-Pakistan and Member National Assembly Mr. Hameed Ullah Jan Afridi has said that we are determined to bring peace and harmony in tribal belt because no objectives of progress and betterment could be attained without bringing stability in the most affected Federal Administrative Tribal Areas.
He stated this while addressing on the occasion of “Peace Walk” which was organized by Khyber Student Union on Friday. The notables, students and peoples from cross sections of society participated in Peace Walk.
Hameed Ullah Jan Afridi said that if authority would be given to parliamentarians, they can guarantee for restoration of peace in the disturbed areas of FATA. He said that we had raised the issues of FATA at each and every platform and the people of Khyber Agency Bara and other affected areas, also rendered great sacrifices but their genuine reservations for termination of Operation and attacks are still required to be resolved.
He said that we had given the message of peace to the entire world and highlighted the core issues being confronted by the people of tribal areas. He assured that peaceful struggle for the cause would also remain continued in future with similar spirit.
The participants of the walk raised slogans for peace and admired the struggle of Hameed Ullah Jan Afridi who had devoted himself for the development of neglected FATA areas especially for Khyber Agency Bara and got millions of funds for the areas.
Prominent among others, Mr. Bazar Gul, Ex- President Khyber Union, Murad Saqi, Chairman Khyber Student Union, Agriculture University Aimal Khan, President Zubair Khan, Sajjad Afridi, Zia Afridi, Atif Afridi, Abid Afridi, also spoke on the occasion and highlighted the problems being faced by the inhabitants of Khyber Agency Bara and assured their cooperation.