- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 5 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 19 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 22 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
Kamran directs HED to finalize E- transfer policy to facilitate teachers
Special Assistant to Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on Information and Higher Education, Kamran Khan Bangash has directed Higher Education Department to finalise E- transfer policy in a week time to facilitate teachers.
He was chairing a meeting held in Peshawar to review and finalize e-transfer posting policy.
He directed the concerned officials to finalise the E- transfer and posting policy within a week as the provincial is committed to resolve all issues of teachers and giving them facilities.
He said that E-transfer policy is being implemented to get rid of paperwork and expedite the entire process through use of technology and digitization. He said that domicile , experience and performance of teachers should be taken into consideration while finalizing the policy.
Source: Radio Pakistan