- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 4 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 19 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 22 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
Kamal directs GDA to take steps for promotion of tourism
A meeting of the Governing Body of Gwadar Development Authority was held with Chief Minister Balochistan Jam Kamal Khan in the chair in Quetta.
During the meeting, matters related to proposed budget of authority for current fiscal year, Gwadar building regulations, town planning, ongoing development projects, appointment of experts on contract basis and provision of medical insurance facility to the employees of the authority were reviewed.
Addressing the meeting, the Chief Minister Jam Kamal said that better governance and policies would have positive impacts on the province.
He directed to ensure quality construction of buildings. He also instructed the Gwadar Development Authority to take steps for promotion of tourism in the area.
Source: Radio Pakistan