- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
QUETTA: Spokesperson of Jamiat Ulema e Islam Jan Achakzai while expressing regret over tragic death of Army officers said that it is conspiracy to sabotage peace efforts and engaging Army in FATA.
He said Sunday that these incidents were attempts at to weaken our institutions so that we could not head for dialogues. He warned that there are certain inland and foreign elements who were trying to influence our national policy and wanted to continue terrorism.
Welcoming withdrawal of army from Malakand Division Jan Achakzai said civil administration had deployed there much earlier. He said this announcement was made at a time when efforts were underway for dialogue with Taliban. It is a right step towards confidence building he added adding security of people of Malakand Division is responsibility of provincial government.
He was of the view like Malakand Division; we should also withdraw forces form FATA so that civilians and border forces should discharge their responsibility. And for this success in talks with Taliban is important. He said if insurgents across the border want to become part of dialogue and reconciliation it should also be considered.