- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 10 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 10 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 2 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 3 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 4 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 4 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 7 days ago
JI says it accepts people’s mandate
Lahore: Secretary General, Jamaat e Islami, Liaqat Baloch, has said he accepted the peoples mandate in the election and would learn from the past mistakes.
Talking to different TC channels at his residence during the day, he however said that the JI would continue its struggle for the establishment of the Islamic order and for safeguarding the country’s ideology.
Liaqat Baloch however deplored that the people of Karachi and Hyderabad had been denied their right to elect their representatives in a free and peaceful atmosphere.
He said that major political parties of the two cities had already dissociated themselves from the electoral process. Therefore fresh elections must be held there.