- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 8 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 24 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 1 day ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 1 day ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 1 day ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 1 day ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 1 day ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 2 days ago
JI concerns on lawlessness, target killings
Karachi: Ameer JamaateIslami (JI) Karachi Muhammad Hussain Mahenti said that the government has failed to establish its writ in Karachi.
In a statement issued here on Friday, Mahenti expressed his deep concern over the arson and target killing incidents. He strongly condemned the killing of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) MPA Manzar Imam and attack on Madressah Ahsan Uloom in GulshaneIqbal in broad daylight.
He said such type of incidents should be eye opener for the government and the officials of Law Enforcing Agencies (LEAs); however, they have not taken any step to improve the deteriorating law and order situation of the city.
He said the bloodbath of innocent people is being continued during the tenure of present government, adding property and life of common man is not safe, as the government has not fulfil its responsibilities.
Mahenti added the city was paralyzed on Friday and shops and other business activities were totally suspended and the economy of Karachi braved loss of billions of rupees.
MQM should take effective steps in order to eliminate terrorism from the city as being a part of the coalition government instead of giving protest calls”, Mahenti urged.
JI Karachi Ameer further added an MQM MPA Raza Haider was also targeted in broad daylight in 2010, but probe in this regard is to be completed as yet.