- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 8 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 15 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 1 day ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 1 day ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
JI and JUI protest against Bara incident
Peshawar: JamateIslami Fata on Friday announced to raise voice against the brutal killing of 18 tribesmen and condemned the confiscation of coffins and their burial without offering Funeral Prayers (JANAZA).
Addressing a news conference naib Amir Jamaat-e-Islami and former MNA from Bajaur Haroon Rashid along with Amir JI Khyber Agency Mohammad Hassan Shinwari and Munsif Khan said violence against the peaceful protestors of Bara and confiscation of the dead bodies was a very cruel and inhuman act of the government.
Government, he said at one side provided facilities to the people in Islamabad but when people of Bara were voicing their protest over a very tragic incident they were tortured and dispersed at night through unwanted use of force.
Tribesmen, he said had sacrificed their lives in Kashmir and fought for the independence of Pakistan but now they had no right to live in this country. “JI will no more tolerate the cruel treatment with the people of Fata and will raise voice against it at every forum,” he said.
Haroon said instead performing its constitutional obligations to provide protection to the people government was torturing them and 18 innocents’ people were killed in Bara without any crime and sin.
Meanwhile JUI also protest against the killing of 18 people and demanded for impartial inquiry to fix the responsibilities. JUI workers despite hurdles and blockades reached Peshawar Press Club where they raised slogans against the government.