- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 12 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 17 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Islamabad plans to get 10 Pakistani universities included in world’s top 100
Islamabad The government of Pakistan has decided to establish a separate consortium consisting of top 10 universities of the country aiming at including them in the world's best 100 higher educational institutions.
A committee has been constituted for selecting Pakistan's top 10 national universities, sources told Associated Press of Pakistan (APP) on Wednesday.
The same sources said that this committee would prepare a report, regarding the selection of the country's top 10 universities, to be presented to the task force on education formed by the prime minister.
They also stated that the funding of the selected universities would be separated from other higher educational institutions of the country so that Pakistan could be included in the top 100 to 300 international universities.
Source: International Islamic News Agency