- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 12 hours ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 4 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 5 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 5 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 5 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 6 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 6 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 6 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 6 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 7 days ago
Insurance policy for lawyers under consideration: Farooq H. Naek
Islamabad: Federal Law Minister, Farooq H Naek has said that law Ministry is considering the proposal for the insurance of the lawyers especially in view of the target killing of the advocates and the threats being giving to them because of their appearance in antiterrorism and narcotics courts. Thus, he will hold a meeting with head of the State Life Insurance to discuss the prospects of this proposal.
Federal Law Minister Farooq H Naek stated this in meetings with Balochistan Bar Association and Dera Ismail Khan and Tank Bar Association. Deputy speaker Faisal Kareem Kundi, was also present in the meeting. Moreover, he also emphasized that election will be held on time and the incumbent government is taking all possible measures to make them free and fair.
Therefore, it has appointed an independent election commission which will supervise elections and see that they are held in transparent manner. Whoever wins the majority will form the next government.
He also said that he was fully aware of the critical situation and difficulties of the legal community of these areas. And federal government was taking all the necessary steps to help and protect the Lawyers. Speaking to the Balochistan Bar Association, he said that peace in Balochistan is the top priority of the present government. Therefore, it has taken various steps, including Balochistan package, to set aside the grievances of the people of Balochistan. He also ordered the release of 6 million as grant-in-aid for the Balochistan Bar Association. Likewise, he also presented cheques of 1 million each to the DI Khan and Tank Bar Association.