- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
Insaf Doctors’ Forum to launch campaign for better health services
Peshawar: The Insaf Doctors’ Forum, medical wing of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf has announced to start campaign for mobilization of healthcare providers for better health services in the province.
Dr Mehr Taj Roghani, Chairperson of the Forum told a news conference here at press club on Monday said the announcement. Said the forum had designed a campaign to mobilize the healthcare providers working in different medical institutions.
Sh said that basic aim of the campaign was to create awareness among the healthcare providers, about provision of better health services through the PTI health vision, she added.
On this occasion she was flanked by the party provincial leader, Khalid Khan, Dr Farhat, Dr Jawad, and representative of nursing staff Samina and others Ghani.
Preliminary, she further informed that the campaign would be carried out in two constituencies, including NAI and NA2 from Union Council to district level, which could be formally launched from April18.
She viewed the healthcare providers could play their important role in mobilization of their respective communities to inform about the better medical facilities through the PTI health vision. Therefore, she said they are going specifically launching this campaign for healthcare providers in two constituencies.
After getting desire objectives from the two constituencies, she added said it could be extended to rest parts of the province under the next phase. We had constituted different bodies comprising of medical professionals from the major teaching hospitals, Ms Roghani informed.
Under the next phase, she explained that focal groups would be formed comprising on medical practitioners, and health providers from more than 12 medical colleges. A task would be assigned to members of focal group to visit house to house, and convey a message to community about the better health services through the PTI health policy, she added.