- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 23 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
IMF delegation calls on Qaim
Karachi: A delegation of International Monetary Fund IMF called on Sindh chief minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah at the CM House and discussed different economic matters.
A CM House handout here Sunday said that Syed Qaim Ali Shah told the delegation that after the implementation of new NFC Award and the 18th constitutional amendment, the provinces of Pakistan have become stronger financially and administratively. He said under the new NFC award Sindh is getting Rs40billion in the head of sales tax while previously this amount was just Rs5billion. He said his government is focusing on resource mobilization, public financial management and better controlling of expenses. He said steps are being taken to increase revenue without raising tax burden on citizens.
He said the election promises would be fulfilled at all costs. He said the public welfare schemes including Benazir Income Support Program are praised at international level including World Bank.
The chief minister said poverty, energy crisis and several other challenges are being faced and to meet with them financial help of local and international organizations is required.
Sindh finance advisor Syed Murad Ali Shah, chief secretary Muhammad Aijaz Chaudhry and others were present.