- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 14 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 15 hours ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 17 hours ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 4 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 4 days ago
- EHSQ Management Just Got Smarter: Intelex Acquires Compliance Automation Provider ehsAIPosted 5 days ago
Illahi Bux Soomro decries polls rigging
Jacobabad, Sindh: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz PMLN candidate from NA208 Illahi Bux Soomro and candidate on PS14 Muhammad Mian Soomro have alleged that the Pakistan Peoples’ Party Parliamentarian PPP rigging the general elections.
Addressing a press conference here Sunday they alleged that armed men of PPP candidate Aijaz Hussain Jakhrani kidnapped their 50 polling agents and stuffed ballot boxes in their absence. They said voters were also forced to stamp for the PPPP candidates. They asked the election commission of Pakistan and police to get recovered their abducted polling agents, and stopped polls rigging.
Meanwhile, a large number of activists of PMLN women wing staged a protest rally against the alleged polls rigging and raised slogans against police and authorities.