- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 16 hours ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 5 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 5 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 5 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 6 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 6 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 6 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 6 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 6 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 7 days ago
Iftikhar condemns blast in Jamrud
Peshawar: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Information and Public Relations, Mian Iftikhar Hussain has strongly condemned the bomb blast in Jamrud, Khyber Agency and has termed it as a coward act on the part of terrorists, adding that our national security agencies are always ready to fight against the terrorists elements and these activities of terrorists cannot frighten us. We will fight them till the last and sacrifice our lives till peace prevails in the region.
He expressed these views while talking to media men during his visit to the spot of Jamrud bomb blast on Monday. He said that terrorists are only terrorists neither they are Muslims nor Pakistani, they do not deserve to be named as human being and they are pursuing their evil agenda of barbarism. They target public places and kill innocent people in order to frighten the masses, he added.
Responding to a question of media, Provincial Minister said that terrorist activities will not come to an end until and unless the terrorist elements existed, and in order to restore peace in the region all the three countries USA, Pakistan and Afghanistan should be united either to talk to the terrorists elements or fight a decisive war against them.
Touching upon the incidents of terrorism in Peshawar during the last couple of days, Mian Iftikhar said that the security agencies timely and actively responded and not only halted the terrorists before reaching their targets but also killed all of them. Lauding the efforts of security agencies in fighting the terrorist, he said that due to the timely efforts of the agencies a number of terrorist activities have been prevented during the last few months.
Later on, the Provincial Minister visited the Hayatabad Medical Complex to enquire about the health of the injured people admitted in the hospital. He directed the authorities of the hospital to provide all possible medical treatment to the victims. He expressed his feelings of sympathy with the bereaved families of the bomb blast victims and prayed to Almighty Allah to rest the departed souls in eternal peace.