- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 24 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Idea is the starting point in the business: moot told
KARACHI: Idea is the starting point in the business and usually come from entrepreneurs and they take weight for their creation. This also generates healthy competition in the market. In this regard, Intellectual Property Rights is useful for shielding their innovative creation from copying.
This was stated by Ikhtiar Ahmed Khoso Assistant Manager, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority SMEDA Hyderabad in a seminar on Intellectual Property Rights at Hyderabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry HCCI in collaboration with SMEDA, Intellectual Property Organization IPO, HCCI and Ali & Associates.
Earlier, Khoso while addressing the seminar said that the objective of the program was to create awareness among the participants on Registration & Protection of Trademarks and Copyrights & Patents. He further said that they at SMEDA were trying their best to promote entrepreneurs and SMEs.
Feroz, Manager Legal SMEDA, Karachi said that we are organizing series of seminars for entrepreneurs and SMEs regarding legal awareness and this is second in a row. Ali Kabir Shah, the speaker of the event, focused on different aspects of Intellectual Property Rights. During his presentation, he focused on trade mark, copy mark, industrial design and patents. The participants were guided regarding the registration process complexities and benefits.
In the concluding remarks of the workshop, Senior Vice President HCCI Turab Ali Khawaja said the legal awareness and information on IPR was the need of SMEs. HCCI will remain always supportive to entrepreneurs.