- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 7 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 24 hours ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 2 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 6 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 6 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 7 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 1 week ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 1 week ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 1 week ago
ICCBSKU, Malaysia signs MoU
Karachi: International Centre for Chemical and Biological Sciences ICCBS, Karachi University KU, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding MoU with University of Malaya UM to further develop academic and research cooperation between both the institutions in the fields of natural and biological sciences.
Director ICCBS Prof. Dr. M. Iqbal Chaudhary, in his recent visit to Malaysia, signed the MoU, while Vice Chancellor University of Malaya Prof. Dr. Ghauth Jasmon inked the MoU on behalf of his institution.
On the occasion, International Research Coordinator of ICCBSKU Prof. Dr. Ahsana Dar Farooq and UM Dean Faculty of Sciences Prof. Dr. Mohammad Sofian Azirun were also present.
As per the agreement, both the institutions have agreed to enhance relations between the two Universities and to develop academic exchange in the area of education and research, and have agreed to identify team members to work on joint research projects. As per the MoU, bi-institutional meeting will be held annually in the form of workshop / seminar / conference jointly organized by the Parties.
This agreement will be in effect for a period of five years from the date of execution and may be extended by mutual agreement in writing by both parties. This agreement may be terminated by either party’s giving thirty days written notice to the other party. Each party will be responsible for seeking funds to support its involvement in the cooperative activities under this Agreement, and all such activities will be dependent upon the budgetary appropriations of the parties.