- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
ICCBS-KU, Forman Christian College Lahore inks MoU
Karachi: International Centre for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS), Karachi University (KU) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Forman Christian College (a Chartered University), Lahore (FCCU), with an objective to initiate academic and scientific cooperation between both the institutions.
Director International Centre for Chemical and Biological Sciences Prof. Dr. Muhammad Iqbal Chaudhary on behalf of the ICCBS and Rector FCCU Dr. James A. Tebbe signed the MoU in the MoU-Signing ceremony, recently held in Lahore.
Speaking at the ceremony, Dr. Iqbal Chaudhary said that the said Karachi University is recognized as the premier establishment of higher learning and research in the sub-continent and in the developing world, graded as 233 in world ranking of Universities in natural sciences.
He said, “ICCBS has become the largest and finest institutions in this region. In last two years, we increased our Ph. D. enrolment from 310 to 480, expanded our international collaboration with 26 new MoUs, welcomed over 180 foreign scholars from some 50 nations, published over 600 international research papers, patented 20 new findings internationally and established several new institutions.” He said that the basic objective of the agreement was to initiate and promote scientific and academic cooperation in various fields of sciences between FCCU and ICCBS.
As per MoU, It was also agreed that workshops/seminar/ conferences will be organised jointly to develop linkages between academicians and researchers. This agreement will be in effect for a period of five years from the date of execution and may be extended by mutual agreement in writing by both parties.