- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 12 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 17 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
I Wants To Do Something For The Welfare Of Orphans And Destitute Children Roaming On The Streets: NA Speaker
Islamabad; Speaker National Assembly Asad Qaiser has said that I feel pain and sorrow in my hurt to see orphans and destitute children roaming on the roads and wanted to do something for their welfare. He said that it is necessary to serve humanity in order to enjoy the blessings of Almighty Allah. He further said that it was his foremost desire to establish Model Welfare Villages for Orphans and destitute children in each Province. He expressed these views while addressing the meeting of Heads of Welfare Organizations, Donor Agencies and Philanthropists, which met under his Chairpersonship at Parliament House on Friday.The Meeting was attended by Chairman Bait-ul-Mal Aon Abbas Bappi, Patron-in-Chief Sweet Homes Zamurd Khan and representatives of more than 50 welfare organizations.
The Speaker said that the prime objective of politicians to get a position however to serve the humanity should be our mission. He said that he felt great satisfaction to work with welfare organizations. He said that there were no political motives behind the establishment of Model Villages except to gain blessingsof Almighty Allah. He said that all the basic amenities will be provided to the needy persons and orphans in the Welfare Villages, including accommodation, education, medical treatment and other facilities. He said that there will be no involvement of government in establishment of these villages whereas the government role will be supervisory. Government will provide only land and basic amenities for establishment of these villages.He said that we have to work jointly for this noble cause.
Talking about terrorism, the Speaker said that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, especially the tribal areaswas badly affected in war against terrorism. He said that economy and business were ruined and large number of people and children were displaced in those war affected areas. He said that we have to make joint efforts to make Pakistan a prosperous and developed country.
On this occasion the participants of the meeting appreciated the feelings of Speaker and voluntarily offered their services for establishment of model village. They also fully supported Speaker's proposal of establishment of model welfare villages and assured their all-out cooperation in this regard.
Source: MINISTRY OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF PAKISTAN