- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Hydel PM constitute Oversight Committee for Neelum-Jhelum Project
Islamabad: Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf has stressed on the need to devote all energies for early completion of Neelum-Jehlum Hydel Project.
The Prime Minister made this observation during a high level meeting held at the PM’s House on Monday to review the progress of on the project.
The meeting was attended by Dr. Abdul Hafeez Shaikh, Federal Minister for Finance, Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar, Federal Minister for Water and Power, Dr. Nadeem ul Haq, Deputy Chairman Planning Commission and other senior officials.
The Chairman Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Syed Raghib Abbas informed the meeting that 42% of the work on the tunnel has been completed so far and the project is expected to be completed by 2016.
The Prime Minister said that Neelum-Jehlum Hydro Electric Project is a strategic project of immense importance and the government will ensure that the project is completed at every cost.
The Prime Minister constituted an Oversight Committee comprising Secretaries Finance, Planning, Economic Affair Division, Special Secretary Water and Power, Chairman WAPDA and Member Finance WAPDA and give suggestion to remove bottlenecks, if any, so that the work on the project continues without any interruption.