- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 5 hours ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 20 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 20 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 2 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 3 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 4 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 4 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 4 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 4 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 7 days ago
Humayun Sayeed made chairman of FPCCI body
Karachi: President FPCCI Zubair Ahmed Malik, has appointed Sheikh Humayun Sayeed as Chairman of FPCCI Standing Committee on Diplomatic Affairs for the year 2013.
Sheikh Humayun Sayeed is Chief Executive of SMH International and SMH International – Events Management and Chairman of Hallmark Insurance Company Limited, Karachi.
In the past, he has served as Vice President FPCCI, Chairman FPCCI Standing Committees on Foreign Investment, Banking, Credit & Finance and Insurance. He also served as Chairman Pakistan UK Business Council and Pakistan UAE Business Council of FPCCI.
Sheikh Humayun Sayeed is the Honorary Life Member of Islamic CCI, former Director of NBP and former Founder Director of Bank of AJK. Sheikh Humayun Sayeed is actively involved in various trade, industry and corporate services activities.