- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
History not to forgive conspirators: Sharjeel
Karachi: Sindh Information Minister and Deputy Information Secretary of Pakistan People Party PPP Sharjeel Inam Memon has said that history will not forgive those who were involved and used in conspiracy to damage the stability of Pakistan.
Talking to media at Karachi airport on Wednesday before leaving for Garhi Khuda Bux to attend the death anniversary of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto, he said that the PPP will announce its future course of action at a big public rally there which would also be addressed by PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari.
Provisional minister further said that character assassination and conspiracy were being carried out against the PPP but the opposition will face defeat in elections.
Undemocratic elements desire to postpone the elections but people of Pakistan will fail this undemocratic and gross plot, he said. These undemocratic forces are making alliances against the PPP which shows that they have no roots in public. These types of people are being strengthened in the era of military dictatorships and they feel them uneasy in democratic governments.
While answering to a question, he said that it is not necessary that those running seminaries could also run the country. He said the survival of the state is linked to democracy. All the issues and challenges being faced by the nation and country are due to policies of last dictatorial dark period, he said adding especially the issue of unrest in Karachi is a conspiracy to postpone the elections. When democracy works all institutions in the country are stable and work properly to play a vital role for the progress and prosperity of the country.
He said: “We respect Pir Sahib Pagara. The rally of Functional League in Hyderabad was not a political rally. They were disciples of Pir Sahib, who came there to see their spiritual leader.”