- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 7 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 23 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 1 day ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 1 day ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 1 day ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 1 day ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 1 day ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 1 day ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 1 day ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 2 days ago
Hikmatyar pays homage to Qazi
Lahore: Ameer of the Hizb e Islami, Afghanistan and a former Afghan Prime Minister Engineer Gulbadin Hikmatyar, has said that the demise of Qazi Husain Ahmed was a great loss for the Muslim Ummah in the present world situation.
In a condolence message received at Mansoora on Sunday, he said that Qazi Husain Ahmed’s goal of life was the establishment of the Islamic system and the unity of Muslims.
Gulbadin Hikmatyar said that the forces of infidels had created numerous difficulties for the Muslim Ummah today and opened a joint front against the Muslims. A war against the Muslims and the Islamic countries was going on all over the world. The Muslims were being killed in the wars going on in Afghanistan, Asia, Africa and Europe. The Muslims’ blood was being shed, their houses were being razed and their resources being looted and grabbed. The West was thrusting its agents as rulers in Muslims countries. In such circumstances, the Muslim world badly needed a bold and resolute leader like Qazi Husain Ahmed.
He said that Qazi Hussain Ahmed had being dreaming of the Muslim unity and revival of the Muslims glory, and expressed the hope that Allah, the Almighty would soon make his dreams a reality.
He expressed condolences with the JI leadership and the bereaved family.