- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 1 hour ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 9 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 10 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 10 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 10 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 1 day ago
- Saudia Receives Diamond Status For Flight Health SafetyPosted 1 day ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
HESCO disconnects power supply to over 100 government offices and schools in Shahdadpur
Shahdadpur: Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO has disconnected power supply to over one hundred government offices and schools of Shahdadpur subdivision to recover electricity arrears amounting Rs.185 million.
The electric supply was disconnected during an overnight operation, SDO Haji Bin Yameen told. Dozens of schools, a library of Taluka Municipal Administration, sewerage disposal plant, tube-wells of irrigation department, offices of public health department, revenue department, health and other departments are among those who were targeted in first phase of operation.
The irrigation department that runs tube-wells (58 connections), owes Rs.80 million, public health department owes Rs.80 million (4 connections), health department owes Rs.5.5 million (10 connections), revenue department owes Rs.3 million (4 connections), education department owes Rs.15 million (40 connections) and Taluka Municipal Administration owes Rs.5 million to HESCO.
Meanwhile, a spokesman of Public Health Department, Sanghar division refuted HESCO claim of Rs.80 million arrears saying the public health office Shahdadpur is closed since last eight years while all the schemes of water supply and drainage were handed over to Taluka Municipal Administration.
The citizens of Shahdadpur were also surprised on HESCO move as according to them the water supply scheme is inoperative since last 18 years.