- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
QUETTA: Women belonging to Hazara community have demanded of United Nations and human rights organizations to shut target killing of Hazara people in Balochistan. They have also called for targeted operation in the province.
These views were expressed by them at a protest demonstration and sit in outside Press club here Saturday.
Speaking on the occasion Mohtarma Bilqees Bibi and Mohtarma Jaleela Hyder Advocate demanded of the United Nations of taking notice of genocide of Millat Jafaria and play their role in stopping it.
They said there is no security to lives of innocent men, women and children. There are target killings, abduction for ransom and bomb explosions regularly but rulers were ignorant. Government seems helpless before terrorists. Entire province is bleeding but rulers are engaged in their luxuries.
They said provincial government has utterly failed in maintaining law and order therefore province should be handed over to Army. An immediate action should be started against banned outfits.