- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 10 hours ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 3 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 4 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 4 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 5 days ago
Hazara tribal jirga meets Governor
QUETTA: Balochistan Governor Nawab Zulfiqar Ali Magsi has said that law enforcement agencies have begun targeted operation against terrorist elements.
He was speaking to a delegation of Hazara community which called on him here Friday under the leadership of Sardar Saadat Ali Hazara here Friday.
Provincial Secretary Home, Principal Secretary to Governor, Provincial Secretary Finance, provincial Secretary health, Commissioner Quetta Division and CCPO were also present at the meting. Governor also issued on the spot orders to them.
Governor Magsi told that cases registered against some Hazara people would be withdrawn. He assured them that payment of compensation to relatives of those killed in Quetta incident would be made by January 31. Steps would also be taken to provide employment to their relatives. He aid steps have also been adopted for security of Zaireen and these would be made still effective.
Members of delegation told that after imposition of Governor rule there exists an atmosphere of satisfaction in the province in general and in Quetta in particular. They hoped that law and order situation would further improve following imposition of governor rule.