- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 3 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 4 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 4 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- CIFF Guangzhou Connects 357,809 Visitors with 4,000 Quality BrandsPosted 4 days ago
- CIFF Guangzhou Connects 357,809 Visitors with 4,000 Quality BrandsPosted 5 days ago
- E3 2021: Game On.Posted 5 days ago
- Shell Invests in LanzaJet to Further Accelerate the Global Commercialization of LanzaJet’s Leading Alcohol-to-Jet Technology to Address the Aviation Sector’s Urgent Need to DecarbonisePosted 5 days ago
- JETEX LAUNCHES THE WORLD’S MOST EXCLUSIVE IFTAR EXPERIENCEPosted 6 days ago
- یو ایس ایف ڈی اے نے جیمن کیئر کو نیوٹرلائزنگ اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے کلینیکل ٹرائل کے آغاز کی منظوری دے دی ہےPosted 1 week ago
Hatch LTK celebrates 100th anniversary
Philadelphia, PA, March 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Hatch LTK, a global powerhouse in transportation engineering with specialized expertise in transit, vehicles, and systems, will celebrate its 100th anniversary on Monday, March 15.
The company was founded in Philadelphia, PA in 1921 by Louis Tobias Klauder, who was the sole employee at the time. Over the years, the firm grew to more than 450 employees in 23 offices spread over four countries, including China and Australia. In November of 2020, LTK merged with Hatch, a global engineering, project management, and professional services firm with 9,000-plus employees in the mining, infrastructure, and energy sectors.
Hatch LTK’s centennial commemoration will continue throughout 2021 as the company highlights key moments in its history, hosts events for employees and clients, and conducts community service projects.
“As we celebrate the firm’s 100th anniversary, we look back with pride at our substantial accomplishments,” said Dominic DiBrito, Hatch’s managing director, Infrastructure, USA. “We have connected communities, which has allowed individuals to commute to better jobs. We have helped transform urban design by developing crucial transit corridors. And, we’ve played a significant role in reducing climate change by helping to provide more efficient transportation options.
“Through all of this, we have remained close to the communities we serve, giving back by volunteering, and supporting local philanthropic causes. Now, having joined the Hatch family, we look forward with great anticipation to the next 100 years. Together, there is nothing we can’t achieve.”
John Bianchini, Hatch’s chairman and CEO added: “As we reflect on Hatch LTK’s 100 years and the impacts that we’ve created during that time, we’re inspired to continue to build on that legacy to create unprecedented outcomes for our clients by partnering with them to develop better ideas for many years to come. Combining the LTK transit team with Hatch’s global multidisciplinary staff with broad design and construction experience in freight rail, transit, and port infrastructure yields a premier service offering to all of our clients. Together, we’ll continue tackling the toughest challenges facing our communities now and into the future.”
Whatever our clients envision, our engineers can design and build. With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, and corporate roots extending back over 100 years, we know your business and understand that your challenges are changing rapidly. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Find out more on www.hatch.com.
Lindsay Janca Hatch Ltd 9054034199 firstname.lastname@example.org