- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 1 day ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Govt. will go whole hog for conduction of free, fair and transparent elections, Minister
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Minister for Information, Mossarat Qadeem has said that the provincial government will go whole hog for conduction of free, fair and transparent elections in the province. It’s a responsibility and we would shoulder it and prove that elections were conducted in consonance with the spirit of constitution, she added.
She was talking to media men here at Pakhtunkhwa House, Islamabad. The caretakers would make it sure that no body in the field of election process raises an accusing finger on its resolve, commitment and sincerity. She said the overall law and order situation in province is not conducive; therefore, efforts would be made to bring visible improvement in the law and order situation.
The District administrations would be sensitized, proper vigilance would be put in place and appropriate measures would be taken to facilitate the holding of elections in the province transparently.
The provincial minister said that holding of election is our prime responsibility, therefore, whatever steps are necessary, would be taken to ensure that elections are free, everybody has access to demonstration his/her free will and the contending candidates are satisfied with the whole process of elections.
She said the caretaker government has a huge responsibility, we take it as a challenge and we are committed to responding it with sincerity. At the moment, we are faced with multifaceted challenges right from conducing elections to all phases viz prepolls, during polls and post polls arrangements. Rest assured all challenges will be handled appropriately, she added.
Mossarat Qadeem said our job is to provide an ideal environment where the people could exercise their right of vote and the political forces are provided an even handed field. Nobody would find a space to get an edge and in the process rig the elections, she added.
We are focusing on governance related issues. Our efforts are leading to ensure good governance in the province. Administrative Departments have already been sensitized to follow meritbased policy.
Hopefully such approach will prove a guideline for long term future impact. We will resolve minor issues and would run day to day affairs beyond that we would not make major policies nor does policy shift. However public welfare activities would continue, she added the provincial minister said, we are going to make a new chapter of history.
We have a challenging responsibility and we have the wherewithal to shoulder it devotedly, honestly and with national spirit. We would not play to the gallery. Our impartiality in the elections will speak out loudly.
She said, the present dispensation is a bridge to continuity of democracy, therefore, the holding of elections in a free and transparent manner is a trial both for the Government and Elections Commission and hopefully we would triumph in proving our impartiality. We wish the people vote for deserving in the elections so that clean and able leadership leads the people in consonance with their wishes.
She said, creating awareness and educating the people is not an easy task to do. We expect the media to have a dominant role in the whole exercise. Hopefully, today’s media is free and more dynamic than before and it will come up to the expectations.