- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 4 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 18 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 21 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
Govt to soon announce the biggest agriculture package: PM
Prime Minister Imran Khan says government is determined for the development of agriculture sector and prosperity of farmers for which it will soon announce the biggest agriculture package of Pakistan’s history.
He was talking to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leaders, belonging to Sargodha, who called on him in Islamabad today (Friday).
The Prime Minister said today growers of sugarcane, rice, and citrus are getting more profit of their crops, which is bringing prosperity to rural areas.
Party matters, resolution of problems confronting people as well as welfare and development issues were also discussed during the meeting.
Those who called on the Prime Minister, include Osama Ghias Mela, Ansar Iqbal Haral and Major General retired Saleem Mela.
Prime Minister’s Special Assistant Malik Amir Dogar and Deputy Speaker National Assembly Qasim Khan Suri were also present on the occasion.
Source: Radio Pakistan