- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 17 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 21 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Govt to encourage private sector for promotion of technical education: CM GB
Gilgit Baltistan Chief Minister Muhammad Khalid Khorsheed says the government will encourage private sector for promotion of technical education in the region.
Speaking during a briefing session arranged by University of Lahore in Lahore, he said his government will extend all possible cooperation to private sector for setting up a medical college and institute of hospitality management in private sector.
Source: Radio Pakistan