- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 14 hours ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 2 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 6 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 6 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 7 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 7 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 7 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 7 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 7 days ago
Govt taking priority measures to promote industries meant for value added exports: PM
Prime Minister Imran Khan has said the government is taking priority measures to promote industries meant for value added exports.
Talking to a delegation Pakistan Tanners Association in Islamabad today (Monday), he assured that the government is ready to extend all possible cooperation to run the leather industry on its full capacity. He said that the industrial wheal is moving swiftly due to government’s positive economic and business friendly policies and this reflected in positive economic indicators.
During the meeting, the Prime Minister was apprised of growing demand of Pakistani leather globally. It was said that Pakistani leather is known for its high quality and low cost.
It was told that Pakistani leather has the capacity to export to earn foreign exchange worth billions of dollars by exporting it to world’s leading brands by enhancing value addition by 300 percent. High quality of sheep, goat, cow and buffalo leather is prepared in sufficient quantity in Pakistan, but this industry is facing difficulties in meeting its targets due to Covid-19 pandemic and other reasons.
Source: Radio Pakistan