- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 4 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 18 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 21 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
Govt taking effective steps to improve economy of country: Qureshi
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi says the government is taking effective steps to improve economy of the country.
Addressing various ceremonies in Multan today (Saturday), he said the country’s tax growth is increasing and it has achieved the target of previous seven months in tax collection.
The Foreign Minister said the corona pandemic badly affected economies of countries across the world but Pakistan’s exports increased during this period while other countries had to face reduction in their exports.
He said when PTI came into power, economical condition of the country was worst, therefore the government had to go to IMF for loan to run the affairs of the country.
Source: Radio Pakistan