- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Govt. takes practical step for resolving Mangla dam affectees problems
Islamabad: The AJK Prime Minister Chaudhry Abdul Majeed has said that AJK government was taking practical steps for resolving Mangla dam affectees problems.
He was talking to a delegation of Mangla Dam affectees and Kashmiri refugees in Islamabad on Monday. He acknowledged the sacrifices of affectees of Mangla Dam Upraising project and said affectees have been playing a vital role in development and prosperity of Pakistan.
He said that government is taking practical step for resolving their problems. He said that 100 million rupees have been set-aside in the current fiscal year budget for the welfare of Kashmiri refugees. He assured delegation that he would visit Khushab‚ Sialkot‚ Lahore‚ Gujranwala and other areas soon to review the problems of the Kashmiri refugees there.
Referring Kashmir issue‚ AJK Prime Minister reiterated that foundation of PPP was laid on Kashmir issue. He said President Asif Ali Zardari has effectively highlighted Kashmir issue during his recent address at UN General Assembly.