- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 10 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Govt makes significant progress towards energy reforms: SAPM
Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Petroleum Nadeem Babar says the government has made significant progress towards energy reforms despite challenges caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
He said this during a virtual meeting with Asian Development Bank team in Manila.
The Special Assistant informed the forum that government has prepared framework of regulatory authority for upstream petroleum sector, and it would be put in place after approval by Council of Common Interest and necessary legislation.
The Country Director ADB lauded the efforts of the Government of Pakistan for bringing reforms in the energy sector.
Source: Radio Pakistan