- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 10 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Govt keen to make Punjab a hub of tourism in country: Buzdar
Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar said that under the dynamic leadership of Prime Minister Imran Khan the journey of development is successfully going on in order to make Pakistan a more prosperous country.
Talking to media persons during his visit to Cholistan, he said that two hundred million rupees have been released for the compilation of water supply projects for the people of the Cholistan desert.
He said that Local Government Ordinance has been promulgated and local government elections will be held very soon in Punjab.
Earlier, Punjab Chief Minister inaugurated Double Decker Bus Service started in Bahawalpur for the sightseeing in the city. He purchased its first ticket costing three hundred rupees. He said that such bus service will also be launched in other cities of the province.
He said that there is a lot of potential for tourism in Punjab and we will make the province as a hub of tourism activities in the country.
Punjab Chief Minister also attended the opening ceremony of Cholistan Desert Jeep Rally and inaugurated a tourist resort established by the Punjab Tourism Development Corporation in Cholistan Desert.
Presiding over a meeting in Bahawalpur, Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar says the government wants to develop every city of Southern Punjab, as development of backward areas is manifesto of PTI.
The Chief Minister directed to ensure timely completion of these projects besides paying special attention to maintaining their standard.
Source: Radio Pakistan