- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Govt following agenda of public welfare: Punjab Governor
Punjab Governor Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar said Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf government is following the agenda of public welfare.
During his meeting with Punjab Minister for Industries and Trade Mian Aslam Iqbal in Lahore, he said powers would be transferred at lower level and local bodies representatives would be made powerful.
The Punjab minister for industries and trade while briefing about his department said new industry policy is being brought in the province.
Mian Aslam Iqbal said Punjab Investment Board has started one window operation, under which investors would get all facilities related to investment under one roof.
Source: Radio Pakistan