- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 5 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 19 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 22 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
Govt employees’ pay will be increased in next budget: Khattak
Defence Minister Pervez Khattak has assured that government will increase salaries of government employees in the next budget.
Chairing a meeting of All Government Employees Grand Alliance in Islamabad today (Friday) regarding raise in salary and perks, he said that the government fully believes in the welfare of employees for which all facilities will be provided.
The Defence Minister said we have big hearts and will take special care of government employees in the upcoming budget. He said disparity in salaries will be addressed and recommendations of pay and pension commission will soon be finalized.
He said the government has formed pay and pension commission for the welfare of government employees.
The meeting discussed various proposals regarding enhancement of salaries and perks, while final decision will be taken in consultation with the finance team which is likely to meet next week.
Source: Radio Pakistan