- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Govt committed to safeguard rights of the labourers, NA told
Islamabad: The National Assembly was informed on Tuesday that the government is fully committed to safeguard the rights of the labourers and a number of steps have been taken to uplift the living standard of the workers.
Replying to a call attention notices moved by Abdul Haq Mian Mitha and others, Minister for Religious Affairs Syed Khurshid Ahmad Shah said that the government increased the minimum wages of the labourers from three thousand to eight thousand rupees during the last five years.
He said the pensions of the labourers and the scholarships of their children have also been increased.
Khurshid Ahmad Shah said the present government is labourer friendly and took historic steps for the welfare of the labourers.
He said that Benazir Stock Option Scheme has been started in 87 government departments and institutions to incorporate the share of the employees in these departments.
Meanwhile, on a point of order moved by Maulana Attaur Rehman, Minister for Defence Syed Naveed Qamar said that according to the Constitution of Pakistan Ahmadi or Qadianis are not treated as Muslims.
He said all the government functionaries working in the country and abroad are bound to follow the Constitution and they cannot propagate anything against the Constitution.
To another point of order regarding the incident of PIA plane in Karachi last week, the Defence Minister said that an inquiry is underway to probe into the issue and report will be finalized soon.
He said the Ministry is vigilant regarding the flight operations of the PIA and no compromise will be made on the flight safety.