- ایس بلاک (S BLOCK) کے گلوبل لانچ کا افتتاح 22 جون کو سنگاپور میںPosted 18 hours ago
- علی بابا کی تازہ موجودگی نئے کاروباروں، جدّت طرازی کے لئے چونگ چنگ لیانگ جیانگ نیو ایریا کے جزبہ کو اجاگر کرتی ہےPosted 18 hours ago
- The 2nd Goji Berry Industry Expo held in Zhongning, ChinaPosted 18 hours ago
- S BLOCK Successfully Co-hosted the World Blockchain Forum Singapore & World Blockchain Award AsiaPosted 21 hours ago
- Global Launch of S BLOCK, Kicked Off in Singapore on June 22ndPosted 2 days ago
- China’s Chongqing awards 37 golden ideas for culture and tourism integrationPosted 2 days ago
- Chongqing Liangjiang New Area rises from inland economic backwater to opening-up hubPosted 2 days ago
- Alibaba’s new presence highlights Chongqing Liangjiang New Area’s passion for entrepreneurship, innovationPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED International Welcomes the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s National Health Information Center to the SNOMED CT CommunityPosted 3 days ago
- انطالیہ ہومز: ترکی سے پاکستانی زائرین کی تعداد میں 50 فیصداضافہ جو ایک لاکھ تک پہنچ جائے گیPosted 7 days ago
Govt bans import of furnace oil except K-Electric
The government has notified an immediate ban on import of furnace oil except for K-Electric.
According to a press release issued by the Ministry of Petroleum on Tuesday, the government has ordered all the refineries to utilize billions of rupees in annual deemed duty, they collect on petroleum products to upgrade their refining facilities.
Oil refineries have also been ordered to immediately reduce the Furnace Oil production to a minimum level and enter into commercial agreements with power producers for utilization of their capacity for its storage.
In future, all refineries will ensure that production of furnace oil is minimal byproduct of Crude Oil processing.
The oil refineries have also been directed to undertake production of additional storage facilities as well as utilization of the proceeds of deemed duty for up gradation and modernization of their facilities
Source: Radio Pakistan