- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 17 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 21 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Govt approves Rs6.53b for scholarships during current academic year
The government has approved 6.53 billion rupees for sixty seven thousand need and merit based scholarships during the current academic year.
The approval was given by Steering Committee for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship in its meeting in Islamabad, with Special Assistant on Social Protection and Poverty Alleviation, Dr. Sania Nishtar in chair.
The meeting was informed that 111,685 undergraduate students have applied for scholarships through online application portal which publicly closed for applications on November 30, last year.
She said the scrutiny of new applications is underway and it is anticipated that the final selection process would be completed by April this year.
Source: Radio Pakistan