- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 18 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Govt active in building consensus on controversy over moon sighting: Qadri
Minister for Religious Affairs Pir Noor-ul-Haq Qadri has said that the government is active in building consensus on the controversy over the sighting of the moon in the country.
Addressing a consultative meeting over the issue in Islamabad today (Wednesday), he said the government is working for national unity and reconciliation on the issue and trying to reduce differences.
The meeting was attended by members of Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee, SUPARCO, Meteorological Department, Ministry of Science and other concerned officials.
The meeting discussed the shahadat system, waiting period for shahadat and use of modern equipment before announcement about moon sighting.
He said that the Religious Ministry will continue consultation process with all the provinces and stakeholders. He also urged private committees to cooperate in this regard.
The Minister said that the zonal committees would be made more dynamic and active in this regard.
He said directed Chairman Hilal Committee Maulana Abdul Khabir Azad in holding continuous consultation meetings with all stakeholders and give suggestions to the Ministry in this regard.
Pir Noor-ul-Haq Qadri said that the government is trying to complete the legislation on the sighting of the moon after the Holy month Ramadan.
Source: Radio Pakistan