- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 9 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 13 hours ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 16 hours ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 20 hours ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 21 hours ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 21 hours ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 22 hours ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 22 hours ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 1 day ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 1 day ago
Governor visits CCPO office
QUETTA: Balochistan Governor Nawab Zulfiqar Ali Magsi visited office of Capital City Police Officer here Friday.
He offered Fateha for the departed souls of Police official killed in Quetta blasts.
Paying tributes to police officers and jawans Governor said that they were sacrificing their lives while discharging their professional obligation for the security of people. He expressed the hope they would continue to discharge their responsibility with same spirit.
He directed CCPO to look after injured officials and they should be provided all possible facilities for their treatment.
He also directed for immediate payment of compensation to relatives of those killed. He said one family member of each killed official would be recruited in Police.