- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Governor stresses the need of more effective role of the business and trading community in promoting exports
Peshawar: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor, Engineer Shaukatullah has stressed the need of more effective role of the business and trading community in promoting exports and ensuring technological advancement in the industrial sector and further stated that special efforts are required to exploit the available recourses to the utmost level in this respect.
He was addressing a well attended reception hosted by a senior journalists and the General Secretary of the Pakistan Sports Writers Federation, Mr. Amjad Aziz Malik in honour of the exPresident of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mr. Afan Aziz on his appointment as Honourary Consul of the Republic of South Korea in a local hotel, which amongst others was also attended by the Caretaker Minister Mr. Abdul Rauf Khattak.
The Governor particularly referred to the importance of encouraging market oriented approach in promoting technical knowhow amongst the working class and said that there is the need to equally concentrate upon encouraging both conventional and modern technologies to capitalize available opportunities abroad.
He also appreciated both Mr. Afan Aziz and Mr. Amjad Aziz Malik for their devoted services towards development of their respective disciplines and wished them more successes.