- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Governor Punjab to meet President Zardari in Karachi on Friday to discuss Bahawalpur province issue
Bahawalpur: Governor Punjab Makhdoom Ahmed Mehmood has said that under the guidance of Bahawalpur National Awami Party Chief Nawab Salahuddin Abbasi, they would get restore former Bahawalpur province and soon necessary legislation would be done by parliament in this regard for which the consultations were underway.
He said this while talking to journalists at Sadiq Garh Palace, Dera Nawab Sahib, on Thursday where he held a meeting with Nawab Salahuddin Abbasi, which lasted for 45 minutes. Prince Bahawal Abbas Khan Abbasi was also present on this occasion.
Governor Punjab said that first he is Chairman Core Committee of Bahawalpur province and then he is Governor Punjab.
Makhdoom Ahmed Mehmood stated that he has great respected for Nawab Salahuddin Abbasi and his family and termed himself as his devoted follower.
Governor Punjab informed that on Friday 4th January he would meet President Asif Ali Zardari at lunch in Karachi where he would discuss prevailing political situation along with new provinces issues.
Responding another query about his invitation to all Punjab Assembly members hailing from PML (N), PPP, PML (Q), PML (F) and Muttahida Majlis -e-Amal on January 7 in Governor House Lahore, he said that there was no political agenda as all MPAs were his colleagues being a member Punjab Assembly during last five years and he wants to keep close liaison with them.
When asked about Dr. Tahirul Qadri’s long march on January 14, Governor Punjab said that Tahirul Qadri is not Jihadi, so he would not put his followers into test. He was optimistic that Tahirul Qadri would not harm democracy as he was now a political force.
Punjab Governor avoided to comment on MQM Chief Altaf Hussein’s seeking Army help for revolution.
He said that upcoming elections would be the mother of all previous elections and added, ”we would not allow anyone to derail democracy.
Earlier Prince Bahawal Abbas Khan Abbasi, President Bahawalpur National Awami Party & Ex-Federal Minister Farooq Azam Malik, Secretary General Mian Ilyas Ayaz, Additional Secretary General Mian Rafarur Rehman , Secretary Information Javed Khan Dauletzai and Vice President PPP South Punjab Hassan Askari Sheikh received Governor Punjab upon his arrival at Sadiq Garh Palace.
Punjab Governor was accompanied by Syed Irfan Gardezi and Syed Bilal Gardezi, Jam Mukhtar, Hussein Ahmed Madni and other personalities. Later on Governor Punjab drove to the residence of London based Pakistani businessman Muhammad Sajjad Khan Baloch in Basti Patwarian who hosted lunch in his honor. Nawab Salahuddin Abbasi, Prince Bahawal Abbas Khan Abbasi and BNAP leaders attended the lunch.