- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Government contradicts news regarding MD, Bank of Khyber
Peshawar: Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Finance Department has contradicted the news published in a section of the press regarding invitation of applications for the post of Managing Director, Bank of Khyber in violation of the directions of the Chief Election Commissioner and reservation expressed by the writer of the news item on the required qualification and experience given in the advertisement for the said post.
The department has clarified that the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa had obtained the requisite NOC from Election Commission of Pakistan before advertisement of the post. It has also been clarified that the required qualification and experience were exactly according to the guidelines of the State Bank of Pakistan for similar nature posts.