- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Government appoints Muhammad Riaz Khan Advocate as Notary Public
Peshawar: The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Home and Tribal Affairs Department has appointed Muhammad Riaz Khan Advocate as Notary Public, authorizing him to practice within the local limits of District Courts, Mansehra for a period of three years, with immediate effect in the public interest. Similarly the license of Muhammad Sabir Advocate public has been extended for a further period of three years with effect from January 20, 2013 allowing him to practice as Notary Public within the limits of District Courts, Haripur. Formal notifications in this behalf have been issued separately.
Meanwhile, Adil Saeed Safi, Deputy Secretary Strategy Analysis Wing SAW of the Home and Tribal Affairs Department has been nominated as Focal Person for the forthcoming general elections2013. His communication particulars are: Landline Numbers 09192100300 and 0919210036 and Email: email@example.com.