- Nasdaq وIraq Stock Exchange توقّعان على اتفاقية جديدة حول تكنولوجيا السوقPosted 2 days ago
- یوٹل نے آسٹریلیا اور میلبورن میں اولین فلیگشپ ہوٹل کے لئے پرعزم ترقیاتی منصوبوں کا اعلان کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- Nasdaq and the Iraq Stock Exchange Signs New Market Technology AgreementPosted 3 days ago
- ” فوجیان کے اطراف سیاحت، حاصل کریں تمام نعمتیں” رنگ برنگے ژینگژو کی شاندار دنیا میں خوش آمدیدPosted 4 days ago
- Yotel Announces Ambitious Growth Plans for Australia and First Flagship Hotel in MelbournePosted 4 days ago
- “Tour around Fujian, Have all Blessings” — Welcome to the Fantastic World of Colorful ZhangzhouPosted 5 days ago
- ہائیکو میں ڈکٹیل کریک کے ساتھ تصویر کی مانند دلکش واٹرفرنٹ راہداریPosted 1 week ago
- الخطوط الجوية الكويتية تنضمّ إلى نادي عطلات أنانتارا كأحدث شريك يتيح تحويل نقاط الطيرانPosted 1 week ago
- Anantara Vacation Club to add Kuwait Airways as Newest Airline Points Conversion PartnerPosted 1 week ago
- Picturesque Waterfront Corridor along Ducktail Creek in HaikouPosted 2 weeks ago
Gerhard Schubert Joins Physical Gold Fund
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, Aug. 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Physical Gold Fund (PGF), a world leader in physical allocated gold is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Gerhard Schubert to its Advisory Board.
Mr. Gerhard Schubert’s career in the precious metals market spans forty years and includes worldwide industry experience. He served as a member of the Management Committee of the London Bullion Market Association and the London Platinum and Palladium Market. Mr. Schubert is a regular speaker on precious metals at industry conferences in the UAE, India and on Bloomberg Television. He has served on various committees of the DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre) in the DGAG (Dubai Gold Advisory Group) as well as in the Independent Governance Committee of the DMCC.
Mr. Schubert has worked in precious metals with Bremer Landesbank, DG-Bank, Shearson Lehman Brothers, DFS-Bullion, Bayerische Vereinsbank and Credit Lyonnais Rouse. He served as Head of Precious Metals London & New York for INTL Commodities and as Deputy Head of Base and Precious Metals with Fortis Bank Belgium. Mr. Schubert was the head of Gold and Commodities at Arab Banking Corporation (ABC Bank) in Bahrain where he led the bank’s global mandate for Emirates NBD in Dubai and served as Global Head of Precious Metals for Fortis Nederland, now ABN AMRO Nederland.
“Physical Gold Fund ticks all the right boxes for a hassle-free, Shariah compliant and competitive investment opportunity into gold as an asset class. Gold should be a part of any portfolio as it is negative correlated to nearly all other asset classes. This makes it a perfect diversification tool for any portfolio,” said Gerhard Schubert. “I am delighted to work with PGF as the structure of the Fund and the specific investment details are speaking for themselves.”
Philip Judge, Chief Executive Officer of Physical Gold Fund stated, “Physical Gold Fund offers an exceptional solution to investors seeking a regulated product that employs the best practices of private allocated custody in gold ownership developed over decades of operational experience. PGF makes investing in physical allocated gold simple by providing a one-stop solution for acquisition, governance, custody, security, insurance, and liquidation of physical gold in an approved regulated structure.” He adds, “We are thrilled to have Gerry join our Advisory Board because he brings to the team decades of gold industry and bullion banking experience along with a vast network of strategic relationships and contacts, particularly from Europe and the Middle East.”
ABOUT PHYSICAL GOLD FUND SP
Physical Gold Fund SP is a global leader in physical allocated gold. It is a Segregated Portfolio Fund of the Physical Hard Assets Fund SPC. The Fund is regulated by CIMA, is registered with the FCA and is Shariah compliant certified by Amanie Advisors LLC. PGF is a transparent, open-ended, segregated portfolio fund that invests in unencumbered, fully-allocated physical gold in the form of “Good Delivery” gold bars meeting accepted global standards. Liquidity protocols unique to the industry have been put in place providing greater liquidity options compared to other funds in the market. Shares of the Fund are redeemable for gold and all physical gold is insured to its full market value.
For additional information: http://physicalgoldfund.com
This communication shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction. Nothing in this communication should be construed as investment advice or an investment recommendation. This communication has not been approved by any authority for any purpose.
Alex Stanczyk +1-646-846-0311