- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 3 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 11 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 11 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 12 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 13 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 1 day ago
- Saudia Receives Diamond Status For Flight Health SafetyPosted 2 days ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
FPSC President appoints Malik Asif Hayat as Chairman FPSC
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari on the advice of the Prime Minister has appointed Major (R) Malik Asif Hayat, as Chairman Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan FPSC.
Spokesperson to the President Senator Farhatullah Babar said that the Prime Minister, in terms of Rule 15A I read with Sr. No.15C of Scheduled VB of Rules of Business, advised the President to appoint Malik Asif Hayat as Chairman Federal Public Service Commission, a position which fell vacant on 14.12.2012, on completion of tenure of Justice Retd Rana Bhagwandas.
He said that the relevant rules of FPSC Ordinance 1977 provides that a member of the Commission which also includes its Chairman shall hold office for a term of three years from the date on which he enters upon office or till the age of sixty five years, whichever is earlier,
The Summary proposing the name of Major r Malik Asif Hayat, a retired BS22 officer of Police Service of Pakistan for the vacant post of Chairman FPSC said that the officer has varied and rich experience as a Civil Servant on the Federal Government, Provincial Government of Punjab, NWFP, Balochistan and Government of AJ&K in main Secretariat as well as attached departments/field offices.
According to the profile of Malik Asif Hayat, he has to his credit a varied experience of military, police and civil service.
Before joining Police service in 1975, Malik Asif Hayat served in Pakistan Army as Major. After superannuation, he remained reemployed as Secretary to the President, President’s Secretariat Public, Islamabad.
Previously, he remained posted as Secretary, Labour & Manpower Division; Secretary Railways Division; Additional Secretary Prime Minister’s Secretariat; Inspector General of Police Punjab; Director General, Federal Investigation Agency FIA, Islamabad; Inspector General of Police, Government of the Azad Jammu & Kashmir; Deputy Inspector General Crimes, Government of the Punjab Lahore; Deputy Inspector General, Pakistan Railways Police, Lahore; Deputy Inspector General Police, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa NWFP, Deputy Director and Joint Director Intelligence Bureau, Islamabad. He also served as Counsellor, Embassy of Pakistan, Abu Dhabi.
In recognition of his services for combating terrorism, Government of Pakistan also awarded Malik Asif Hayat the civil award of Hilali Imtiaz.