- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 12 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Four new polio cases detected in interior Sindh during November last
Umerkot: Four new cases of polio were detected in four districts of interior Sindh including one each in Hyderabad, Mirpur Khas, Naushehro Feroze and Larkana during November last, Deputy Commissioner of Umerkot district, Syed Ahmed Ali Shah Jilani said.
Presiding over a meeting of officers from health department regarding arrangements of anti-polio drive starting from December 17 to 19, he expressed satisfaction that his district remained polio-free and 100 percent success was achieved during anti-polio drive held In October last.
District Health Officer Dr. Abdul Aziz Kunbhar informed the meeting that in October 166032 children were to be administered polio vaccine but 191801 children were vaccinated, which is higher than target. For the coming round, the health department has formed 113 mobile teams, 16 fixed teams, 27 transit teams besides 35 mobile motorcycle teams.