- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 11 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 15 hours ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 17 hours ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 22 hours ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 23 hours ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 23 hours ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 24 hours ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 24 hours ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 1 day ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 1 day ago
Four killed in Karachi mishapsKarachi
Karachi: Fourdied in different incidents while a woman stabbed to death and a man fell from roof in City on Wednesday. 23-years-old Mehwish w/o Faheem, resident of Buffer Zone Sector-16 was stabbed to death by the unidentified accused inside her home in North Nazimabad area in the limit of Taimuria Police Station. The body was moved to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for medico-legal formalities. Police started investigating into the matter.
Separately, 35-years-old Ahmed Shah S/o Anwar Shah was crushed to death by a moving train near Cantt Station in the jurisdiction of Cantt Police Station. The body was shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) for postmortem.
28-years-old Hassan Ibne Hussain was gunned down by unidentified armed men near Muhammadi Dera, Malir-15 in the limit of Saudabad Police Station. The body was taken to JPMC for autopsy. Police said victim received one bullet on his neck and died before he could be taken to hospital. Tension gripped in area after the incident and some people blocked the Malir-15 Road. The law enforcement agencies personnel rushed to scene and controlled the situation.
25-years-old Muhammad Shah S/o Faiz Dad died after falling from roof in Baldia town Number-8 in the precinct of Saeedabad Police Station. The body was shifted to Civil Hospital Karachi for legal formalities. The deceased was working on the roof when he accidently fell down and died on spot.