- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 8 hours ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 9 hours ago
- تنضمّ شركة iSolutions إلى برنامج مزوّد الخدمات السحابية من شركة ®HYCUPosted 18 hours ago
- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 21 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 2 days ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 3 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 7 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 7 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 1 week ago
Four gunned down, one killed in road accident in Karachi
KARACHI: At least five persons were killed in different incidents including firing and a road accident in different areas of Karachi since late last night to Monday afternoon.
The 25-year Zahid S/o Ghulam Haider was gunned down by unidentified armed men near Jilani Masjid, Garden area in the limits of Garden Police Station. The body of deceased of was shifted to Civil Hospital Karachi for autopsy.
In another incident Saqib Iqbal S/o Islam was targeted by unknown armed men near Hassan Square, Gulshan Town in the jurisdiction of Aziz Bhatti Police Station. The body of deceased was moved Abbassi Shaheed Hospital for legal formalities and postmortem.
Separately, 32-year Syed Ali Abbass S/o Syed Jafar Ali was killed by unidentified armed men near Golimar Khajji ground, Gulbahar area in the limits of Rizvia Police Station.
In another firing incident 30-year Ameer Hamza S/o Qalandar Khan was targeted by unidentified armed men near Qalandaria Chowk, Nusrat Bhutto Colony in the limits of Shahrah E Noor Jehan Police Station. The body of deceased was shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital for autopsy.
Meanwhile, 60-year Mushtaq died in road accident when fast-moving vehicle knocked him to death while crossing the road near Bhains Colony, Landhi area. He died on the spot. The body of deceased was shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) for postmortem.